Without any further ado:
1. Trying your very best to hold hands with your cat even though they never really like it.
2. Regularly stepping all over cat litter as you’re trying to go to the loo in the middle of the night.
3. Holding on to your pee for a strangely long time because you couldn’t possibly disturb your cat.
4. Sharing your own food with your cat, and oftentimes having to properly defend your meal from sneaky paws.
5. Talking away in a weird, high-pitched “kitty voice’ that you only ever use for your cat.
6. Never calling your cat by the name you originally gave him or her.
7. Holding your cat up to a mirror and then trying to get him to recognize themselves.
8. Putting up with being violently attacked by your fun-loving fur-baby on a regular basis.
9. Compromising your own sleeping position just so you don’t disturb your cat who sleeps for 18 hours a day anyway.
10. Being mildly amused as you and your cat both go to the toilet at the same time.
11. Spending many hours of your life standing in an open doorway trying to reason with your cat to make a decision.
12. Completely loving and adoring a very annoying, extremely destructive, snooty ball of fluff more than do to most humans.