Mango Worms Almost Killed This Tiny 1-Month Kitten!


The poor tiny kitten on the pic was in so much pain when it was found. It cried out for help all the time and the reason was something gross and frightening. The ginger cutie pie was infected by mango worms, a parasite which digs deep into an animal’s fur and sucks its blood like a vampire! You can bet that the infestation is painful. Ouch!

If it wasn’t for a good Samaritan who found the kitty by the road, it would surely have died. The man immediately took the kitten to a vet who managed to eliminate the parasite. The 1-month old cutie is now in good condition and won’t suffer any long-term consequences. We’re just happy that it was found on time – no one deserves to be in such pain.


Like it? Share with your friends!