The stigma of Cat Daddy has slowly faded away over years after the Internet made them famous, thankfully! However, the stigma about Cat Daddy owning cats still remains: They “aren’t sexy.”
It’s been said that dog is man’s best friend, and dogs will love just about anything. Cats are only affectionate toward their owners; and you must earn their love and they must choose you.
What does that all mean? A man who is only into dogs does not work for love and only chases the easy catches, while a man who earns a cat’s love fully understands how to earn a woman’s love, or someone’s love. 🙂
Here are eight reasons why cat men make great lovers and soulmates:
1. Cat men are intelligent. Studies show cat lovers tend to be nonconformists, and they score generally higher on intelligence tests than dog lovers. A man who does not conform to the norms of society and is capable of having a real conversation with is a winner.
2. Cat men are serious when they say, “Netflix and chill.” Cat lovers love staying in at home. So when they invite you over to “Netflix and chill,” they truly mean it. They will love to be in your company and yours alone.
3. Cat men respect the moods of others. Many of the ways a typical cat asks for attention matches to the same way a woman does. Ignore a cat, and it will soon be meowing for your attention! Give the cat too much attention, and the cat is like, “Man, cool it.” A cat wants you, it needs you and suddenly, its emotions turn and it wants you to disappear! Sound familiar? Cat men know how to handle relationships because they understand balance.
4. Cat men have a great sense of humor. Cats are famous on the Internet for one huge reason: They’re funny. Men who love cats appreciate the funny things cats do and find humor even in the little things. A man that can make you laugh is a man you will always want to keep around.
5. Cat men don’t side with their buddies! Cat men clearly do not give a damn about what anyone thinks, and that includes what their “bros” think of them.
A man who does not follow the rules of being a “man” also lives by the same values in the master bedroom.
6. Cat men understand body language completely. Cats never show their emotions like dogs do. A cat man knows how to pick up subtle clues from his cat, and he can read yours clearly just as well. So, the next time you say nothing is wrong, he will already know what’s up.
7. Cat men fully understand commitment. A cat man is not your typical one-night fling kind of guy. By getting a cat, he’s committing to a potential 15-year relationship or better filled with mood swings, scratched furniture and hair everywhere. Committing to this complex creature is a sign he can handle whatever you might have in store for him. More importantly, it’s a sign he knows how to care for something other than himself.
To sum it up that cat guys are in it for the long haul …
8. Cat men are truly loyal. Dogs will run to anyone for love, while cats remain loyal to their respective owners. Cat men don’t chase a lot of romantic interests at the same time, instead, they seem ready to provide lifelong companionships. While society still labels owning a cat as “feminine” thing, there is nothing more sexy than a man who is secure with himself and shows women he loves something other than beer and football, AND DOGS.
And most importantly, a cat daddy is willing to be vulnerable.
A cat man is mature, open and balanced enough to be an incredible boyfriend and lover.