Hero Pet Cat Alerts North Carolina Family About Carbon …


A family’s cat is currently being called a hero after a mother and two kids in Holly Springs were rushed over to a hospital early Wednesday morning.

WTVD reported that paramedics were summoned to the family’s home about carbon monoxide poisoning.

The family somehow managed to leave their car running in the garage overnight, and it was the cat who woke them up.

The town fire chief claims that the woman and two kids were taken to the hospital. Their conditions are not known at this time.

“My daughter woke us up and said the cat is making funny noises and then she passed out,” the woman’s husband stated.

The cat is said to be OK.

h/t: myfox8.com


Like it? Share with your friends!