Firefighters Save Kittens from Burning Apartment!

IDAHO – Firefighters are now being credited with saving four kittens from a burning apartment just last week.

The fire occurred at an apartment which was located in the 600 block of Randolph Avenue near Alameda Park.

As the fire was raging, firefighters searched the apartment and discovered four kittens suffering from severe smoke inhalation.

Firefighters removed all of the kittens from the apartment and used the pet oxygen mask from a Fire Department ambulance on the felines until they recovered from the smoke.

The family whose apartment caught fire did not have any way to transport the poor kittens and so. a fireman went back to his home to retrieve a pet carrier he wasn’t using and gave it to the family.

No other details about the fire have been released.