1. Cats are certainly not pets, but rather masters of their domain.
They completely rule this earth that we mere mortals tread. When you have a cat, you need to accept the fact that it is the cat that is giving you an opportunity to live with it, and not the other way around.
2. In fact, they make all of their own rules wherever they go.
And you must remember this: Never break these rules. If you do, your precious kitty will not hesitate to show you his “not-so-nice” side.
3. A scratch is actually a true demonstration of love.
But also, over the course of many generations, cats have learned that it’s the only way to effectively train us humans. *sigh*
4. This is what the photo gallery on your mobile phone probably looks like.
1% photos of family and friends.
96% images of kitty.
5. Lint rollers become essential household items for you.
Using them is just part of the everyday daily ritual of anyone who self-identifies as a “crazy cat lady.”
6. Boxes are the best – period!
It doesn’t matter if you’ve spent thousands of dollars on some luxury cat bed, your cat will more than likely end up sleeping in the box that the bed came in instead.
7. Cats make all of their own decisions. “Training” cats is an impossible dream which people have tried and failed to attain for centuries.
Just when you begin working, your kitty sits her bum right atop your keyboard.
Your excuse is so much more valid than something like “my dog ate my homework” BS.
8. You, when your cat falls asleep on top your lap and you don’t want to wake him/her, so you just remain there, motionless, until you die of natural causes.
It doesn’t matter if your legs literally fall asleep and you have to chop them off. Your cat’s comfort is the most important thing in the entire universe, and you wouldn’t dare compromise it for your own selfish needs.
9. There’s nothing worse than going on a little vacation and having to leave your BFF at home
Forget ‘family’. Cat + human = true love.
10. Your cat’s adorable paws are the very best thing nature ever created.
And playing with them is a well-known stress reliever.
11. This is actually your kitty’s favorite activity.
Knocking stuff onto the floor has never before seemed to be so appealing.
12. Only a cat is truly capable of sleeping just about anywhere they want.
Dangerous, perhaps? Probably, but VERY impressive!
13. Mice, however disgusting they may appear to you, are like a lovely little gift for a kitten.
And if a cat offers a dead rodent to you, it is actually declaring its eternal love.
14. So, you think you’re so independent? Give me a break!
Cats don’t need anything at all from their humans. (Well, hardly anything!)
15. It’s quite normal to lose friends when they’re allergic to cats.
And even partners. If they can’t live in peace and harmony with cats, well, the solution is very obvious.
16. When you have a kitty in your house, you never need to go to the circus.
Who needs Cirque du Soleil when instead, you can have a loving being at home who is just as skilled at climbing curtains and performing incredible feats?
17. Toilet paper isn’t actually for wiping your butt anymore. In reality, TP is nothing more or less than a toy.
The game consists of shredding the TP completely to bits and pieces and dragging it all around the house.
18. And there is no better therapy in this entire world than the little massages given by cats.
Their tiny paws hold the power to cure just about all pain and suffering. Well, perhaps not, but they certainly do feel great and fill us with love