Cats and children are a lot alike. They are both difficult to handle and need a lot of care and love as well.
However, unlike babies, cats know how to take care of themselves. This makes it obvious that having a cat is better than having a child.
Here are 9 reasons why getting a cat is better than having kids:
1. Planning to go out for a party, but where should you leave your child? Well, that won’t be a problem for cats because you can leave them alone at home.
2. Children grow out of their clothes constantly, so you have to spend a lot on their clothes. However, this won’t be a problem with cats.
3. You won’t have to chase your kitty when it comes to giving them a bath, unlike your little kid who would splash the water and soap everywhere.
4. Getting a good picture of your kitty won’t be much of a problem. All you have to do is get a camera. But when it’s picture day for your baby, things may be quite different. You not only have to get good clothes that fit, but also ensure that your baby looks clean and cute.
5. Your cat is a genius by birth. You won’t have to worry about all the education loans that would be required for your child.
6. Giving catnip to your fur ball is not an issue. You won’t have to get any permission from anybody. But don’t you even try to do that with your kid.
7. You wouldn’t have to play the role of a chauffeur for your kitty. What else, they would prefer if you just stayed back home instead of going out.
8. All you need to make your kitty happy is an empty cardboard. But your child will have a lot of demands that would sure empty your pockets.
9. You don’t have to plan your day according to your cat. Cats are very understanding.
What do you think ?