Raise your hand if you’d do anything for your cat! Who wouldn’t? You’ll very rarely meet someone who feels indifferent about their kitties — in fact, people consider their pets members of their family. The unconditional love that comes with being a cat parent is undeniably fulfilling and inspiring.
But when does that affection for your cat cross the line from love into obsession and eventually transform you into a “crazy” cat lady?
Several self-proclaimed cat ladies took to Whisper, a popular app which provides an anonymous platform for people to share their most honest thoughts and feelings about their fur-babies!
1. Is it still creepy to watch someone sleep, even if it’s a cat?
2. Hey, what happens behind closed doors is all you
3. Hasn’t anyone ever told this person that the first step to fixing your problem is admitting you have one?
4. Some cat ladies live in virtual cat-lady-land
5. Who needs family and friends when you have cats?
6. Step one to marrying your cat: Find a restaurant that allows him or her inside
7. The moment you realize you’re a cat lady is probably full of revelations
8. Soon enough, you realize you’re setting your cat up with a love life and you’re alone
9. If your cats make you happy, why not spend your time with them?
10. It’s hard to discipline someone with a face that furry and cute
11. You’ve gotta take a good look at your own reflection before you laugh at someone else’s actions
12. Who gives better fashion advice than a cat … never mind