Having kids is difficult for both the parents and cats. If we’re being honest, it’s even harder for felines – they are always complaining about the pain or the consequences of having tiny kittens.
If you’d want to see how cats manage pregnancy, take a look at the pictures below:
1. You got to stay a little away from me till the time these kids pop out of me.
2. When you regret the consequences of all the fun that you had. Someone should have at least warned me about this. I would be in a position to make better decisions then.
3. Someone please help me get out of here. I have a life I got to live. There is no way I will let this ruin my life.
4. Where did my food go? I should have locked it away. Now get something to eat from the market and be quick, otherwise I will eat you up.
5. Who said that this will the best feeling in the world. I don’t feel this way. Why did you lie to me?
6. When you are even unable to get up on your own. It’s not the end of the world. It will be okay after a while. Just hold on, little kitty!
7. When you can’t control your attraction towards food, but you can’t have it either. That is a really tricky situation. What will you do now, little kitty?
8. When will this all end, I want to have my normal life back. Why did I decide to get pregnant? This is not cool at all.
9. You are so tired that you stop understanding stuff and just start accepting things the way they are.
10. How dare you even touch me!
What do you think ?