When this wee one was first rescued he needed to be fed from a bottle for quite of few days.
Then, later, when he was finally introduced to dry cat kibble, he went completely out of his mind!
He apparently loved the dry food so much that his owner needed to prevent him from choking on it!
It is important to mention that cats should not be pet or interrupted while eating – but in this case it was necessary to ensure that he didn’t choke or get sick!
Be sure to watch the hilarious video clip just below and you may want to turn the volume up – just a bit!