Really, getting a cat tattoo is a much more responsible choice than getting your boyfriend or girlfriends name etched into your ankle.The difference is … your love for cats will last for all eternity.
Cats are always there for you and they’ll never let you down.
They’re just adorable and lovely and, of course, you love them.
What better way to celebrate that love than by getting an artistic tribute to you cat(s) somewhere on your body?
Just take a look at these 33 exquisite examples!
1. Because just like a tattoo, cat love is forever.
2. So let’s celebrate it.
A photo posted by Александр (@futrblacktattoo) on
3. You can go tiny and super subtle
4. Or big and bold.
5. A portrait is always a good option.
6. Especially if your cat is surrounded by flowers. As he or she deserves.
7. There’s no reason your cat can’t be purple when in tattooed form.
8. Or bright orange and green.
9. Or even made of flowers.
10. Realism works too.
11. Especially when your cat has a little cat buddy.
12. This watercolour cat is the coolest.
13. And we’re completely obsessed with this tiny finger tattoo.
14. A super minimal design looks pretty.
A photo posted by emma velocity fairbank (@neckfreckle) on
15. As does making things a touch edgier with a geometric design.
16. Yep. We want our own whiskers.
17. And a teeny tiny cat on our wrist.
18. A portrait of you WITH your cat is a sweet option.
19. Or you can just make sure to always pose with your real cat by your side. That works.
20. Feeling a bit braver? Get a cat face all over that leg.
A photo posted by Laila Medeiros (@lailamedeiros) on
21. Or dare to get a neck tat.
22. Sure, your cat might not really *get* your tribute.
A photo posted by Amy Z. (@cra2y_g1raffe) on
23. But you know what it means.
24. And that’s what matters.
25. Plus, you know a cat tattoo will always look damn cute.
26. Because when you’re a cat lover, cats are everything.
A photo posted by Cuevas González (@cuevastattoo) on